Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Dentist

So, the other day I went to the dentist. It was totally painless but not without the awful bubblegum taste left in my mouth by the Fluoride!  >:P 
Yuck.
On a previous visit to this dentist the hygienist kept asking me all of these questions that required more than a Yes or No answer.
Such as: "How is like being home schooled??"
So I'm just like: "nuuurg, errr luurk errtt" which translates to: "Yeah, I like it, but someone is using dental tools in my mouth and I don't feel like biting their fingers off, so, um, please stop asking me questions."
Good fun.

My trip to the dentist reminded me of the Owl City song 'dental care' and I've been singing it all day...
( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8yxr8Z0Zxk )

Good Morning! *wow is it already after midnight? how did that happen?*

-Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment